Sunday, February 17, 2013

Just Keep Swimming

My family is probably sick of me saying this, but I tend to quote Dory from the movie Finding Nemo, frequently saying, "Just keep swimming."

Some days are harder to get through than others. If I can "just keep swimming" I can make it through the day. Even if I am taking baby steps and feel like I am not moving very fast or very far, by the grace of God, I eventually look up and realize just how far I have come. Don't get discouraged or overwhelmed in your struggles. Keep your eyes fixed upon Jesus and keep moving forward. If you are in Christ, He will be there with you each step of the way.

When I ran across this picture on my favorite couponing website Moneysavingmom.com, I thought I'd share it today.



Keeping this post short today! Have a blessed Lord's Day and see you back here tomorrow. Just keep swimming!  :)

No comments: