As adults, do we treasure the gifts God gives us with the same amount of enthusiasm?
What is our response?
- Take the gift for granted—It has always been there. You just expect it to continue. Don’t really put much thought into it.
- Take credit for the gift—You earned it by yourself. It was your hard work that got you where you are.
- The gift becomes mundane—You don’t notice it anymore. You are no longer excited about it.
- Do you respond correctly?
- Do you give thanks to God?
- Are you thankful each and every day for His new mercies?
- Do you remember that every good and perfect gift comes from God, not from your own hand?